Thursday 1 December 2011

Thank you for the support!

... last night I got some feedback regarding my 'Ten-a-Day' project and it was pointed out that rather than my quest being about 'acts of kindness' it was simply about 'civility'.

That is a good observation, and quite correct, but it is civility that appears to be disappearing from our society and I want to do something about it.

I must admit I thought about stopping the Blog, as I felt people might see my endeavours as silly and futile, just like the boy in the 'starfish story', but today I woke up to the West Family's words of encouragement and a further two followers ... thank you!!!!

I'm going to do this and if it makes a positive difference to only one person it will be worth it.

Day 2 begins and I'm eager to get going.

Thank you West Family, your words of kindness were beautifully time ... I think you can count that as one of your 'acts of kindness'.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you didnt stop posting Richard, it has been many years since we spoke, or even communicated. but i have really loved reading this. cant say why but it has brought tears to my eyes. (yeah this comment is at the start of the blog because i read it backwards..... sorry... i just do things differently to most people ;-) )
    B

    ReplyDelete